Friday, January 25, 2013

Goofy Kids...

Here is Afton using one of my caps while I was doing hair.



 She got these new giraffe headphones for Christmas... she LOVES them! She walks around the house with my phone and listens to all my music singing along the whole time. I love it!
 She is seriously SO funny. She never wants any of us to call her by her actual name. She prefers (and I quote): "Sissy", "Big Butterfly", or "Princess Leah" --- What??? lol
Here she is letting her barbies "swim" in all of my mixing bowls.

I already put this on FB but it's so funny I need to put it on my blog too. Corbin has been having a hard time getting up for school lately so I told him the other night that he needed to start going to bed earlier. His reply was: "Mom, I'm just a LAZY sleeper, that's all." --- like I said, goofy kids I have!

No comments: