Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 3rd, 2013 Happy Birthday Cameron!!!

I can't believe I have a teenager!!! How did that happen? It seriously seems like it was only a few years ago that I could feel him "hiccup-ing" in my belly everynight as I tried to go to sleep. Cameron is such an AMAZING young man! He is smart, kind, helpful, gentle, honest, compassionate, easy-going, loving, the BEST big brother, the GREATEST son anyone could ask for, and SOOO many more things. I could go on and on.... I love you Cam and I am so very blessed and thankful that somehow I got chosen to be your mom. Here are some picts to see how he has grown over the years.
 The day we found out he was a "he". :)
 Cam with Grandma Anne and Grandpa Craig "Pampa Fraig"
 This is one of my favorite picts of him. I loved him in that little hat.

 Cute kid!!!
 I love that smile!


His dad always fills his room with balloons while he's sleeping on the night before his birthday.

 Cam and Jaxon... they used to be inseperable.

On the cruise



Fishing with Grandpa Steve. He cought the biggest Bass.
 He wanted White Chocolate Blackberry Cupcakes
Happy Birthday Cameron! We love you SOOOO much!!!

1 comment:

Alison Hislop said...

Woooo! Happy Birthday Cam!