Sunday, August 11, 2013

Random Picts

Super cool picture of the Salt Lake City Temple that I found of FB.

Cam doing Baptism's for the Dead



So while I was having my yard sale this kid just appeard on his bike. He looked around for a few minutes and then started talking to me. He had a very stron accent. He wanted me to guess where he was from. I thought for about 5 seconds and then said "Latvia". The look on his face was Pricless!!! He couldn't believe that I guessed it on the first try! We talked about how my brother was one out of 4 boys that opened up the "Baltic States" which is Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia during his LDS mission. It was so cool just talking to him. He said he was riding his bike around Grantsville trying to find a job for 3 weeks before he returns home to Latvia and had a feeling to ride down my street. He said it was meant to be... that for whatever reason we were supposed to meet.... We may never know why? :)
 

Goofball #1

Goofball #2


This was my primary class today. These are my kids not being reverant...

... and this is how reverant they usually are. NOT!!! :)

No comments: