Sunday, October 13, 2013

Homecoming for GHS!


Teryn and Afton at the park with Grandma Sandy


Justin's soccer team acting normal

Pretending to act "nice" for the picture. :)

Affie rolling down the hill at Corb's flag football game.


Afton's elephant ears for "E" day at school. She informed us that the dots are blueberries and raspberries.
This pict cracks me up... wearing ONLY undies and big sisters high-heels
Uncle Matt teaching my boys how to eat a blow-pop the quick way.
Reagan... in HEAVEN.... She LOVES to stop by the Butlers house and hold the twins!
Afton's pumpkin for Miss Janets Pumpkin Patch at pre-school
One of my boys favorite things to do - wrestle Uncle Matt!
One of Reagan's favorite things to do - hand stands with aunt Jody.
Homecoming (my picts are posting out of order and I can't figure out how to fix it!)

No comments: