Wednesday, December 18, 2013

 So.... Afton FINALLY got to have her "play date" with Callie!!! She was beyond excited! Callie is 12 and Afton is 4. Silly girl! She seriously asks daily though if Callie can come play - she loves her! Afton has been sitting with Callie at church the last two weeks too. Thanks Callie for being such a good sport and playing with the 4 year old.
 Here is Reagan making everyone snowcones from the snow in the backyard and gatorade mix. I must say, her snowcones taste pretty good.
Afton before her dance recital.

Reagie Mae before her recital.

Me watching my girls dance. They did such a great job. Grandma Sandy took this pict of me. I forgot to mention in my last post that she colored my hair. My sister usually does it but has been very sick with her pregnancy so my mom colored it for me. She did a great job for her first time. :)

Corb all ready for church.

Afton looks like a little angel in this picture... don't mind all the drool on the couch. :)

Seriously... this girl.... can make the biggest messes in about 3 minutes. Here she has made herself a new bed out of beach towels on top of the coffee table.

Here is another daily mess I get to clean up. The "pretend present mess" She gets about 10 gift bags out of the closet, fills them up with junk, and gives them all to me as presents. :) Love her!!!

No comments: