Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ok, lets see if I can get back into the blogging world. We went on vacation and then our computer died, and now I haven't known how to use our new computer. I guess we will see if this works! I have some random picts from before our cruise that I wanted to post. Here goes...
 Corb sleeping in his regular spot... on our floor.
 The kiddos with their "shake" mustaches!
 I love how she sleeps with her hands under her face. Reagan used to sleep this exact same way.
 A little "twister" for game night.




 Corb started Jr. Jazz! Here he is showing off his "dribbling under his leg" trick!
 He is still one of the biggest kids on the team even though it's 1st and 2nd graders.
 He is LOVING it!!! I'm hoping he continues to love it. I really prefer watching sports in-doors in the winter time. :)

No comments: