Friday, March 28, 2014

Dance Comp, Afton's Birthday, Sociable, and Stewarts visiting

 Reagie Mae at one of her dance competitions.
 Afton's 5th Birthday! I can't believe this spunky, sassy, girlie girl is 5!!!


 Nice smile Matt! :)

 "silly faces"
 I know Afton's eyes are closed in this pic, but it's the best one of the grandpa's.
 Grandma's
 I finally let her have a "friend party" for her 5th birthday. She loved it!

 Dad blew up all these balloons for her to wake up to. She was SO EXCITED!!!
 She insisted on breakfast in bed (cinnamon rolls were her choice).
One of her new outfits. :)
 Afton taking "selfies" on my phone. I have about 20 more of these picts. ha!
 Grandma Nanna got Afton new "foot undies" for dance. She loves them!
 This girl LOVES asparagus!
 Have you ever seen such a dark blue tongue in your life???
 Uncle Chris took Afton to build-a-bear for her birthday.
 Apparently Afton wants to make a few cupcakes. She makes these kind of messes on an hourly basis...

 She got some new makeup...
 .... beautiful!!!
 Corb before performing in the kids sociable.
 Our group that performed in the 130th Old Folks Sociable. We had so much fun!

 Reagan holding new cousin Declan.
 Cam has decided that he wants a Gecko... thanks Allreds!!!
 My mom, me, and Sharon enjoying the park with the kiddos.
 A little 4-square.




 My mom took some of us girls to Archibalds for lunch. Thanks mom! We love you!!!
 Me, Shonnie, and Sharon.
 My mom, McKinley, and Ashton.
Uncle Chris had a slumber party with a few of the neices and Corbin. :)

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

Lots of fun pics, but my favorite is probably all the cupcake liners! ha! Happy Birthday Afton!