Sunday, May 18, 2014

 Uncle Chris bought a "bubble machine"... The kids (and Chris) LOVED it!

 Reagie at one of her dance competitions.
 Afton and Dawson on a pre-school field trip to the post office. Aunt Vicky (or as Afton calls her - Aunt Mickey) gave them the grand tour.
 I finally gave in on her painting her own nails.... she did a pretty good job!
 Every. Single. Nail. has to be painted a different color.



 My father in law, John, sent me CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES for Mother's day! Yum! The card said "To my favorite daughter in law". Even though I'm his only daughter in law, I'll take that as a compliment. :) Thanks John!
 Afton and her friend Makayla at their dance recital.
 My little beautiful dancing girl!

 My older beautiful dancing girl.
 Before their recital
 After their recital with all their goodies and flowers.
 They both did an amazing job!
I love these girlie girls of mine!!!

No comments: