Monday, September 22, 2014

Homecoming - 20 Year Honored Guests! :)

This was my senior year of cheerleading 20.... Years.... AGO!
At Grantsville High School they honor the class at Homecoming that graduated 20 years previous.... that just happened to me mine and Justin's graduating class! Class of 1995! I seriously CANNOT believe that we are that OLD! It's SO weird! It was fun to go back to the high school, have lunch with some of our classmates, take a tour of the high school, attend the pep-assembly, AND.... GET THIS!!! Ride the Fire Truck in the Homecoming parade! LOL!!!!!


 We had 33 out of 98 or 99 people from our graduating class that showed. We are apparently having our "real 20 year reunion" in the spring, when we can give everyone a little more notice.
 Me with my cute nieces, McKinley and Ashton who are cheerleaders now.
 My BFF growing up and cousin Kelli. I'm SO glad we had each other to go through school with. We have too many fun/funny memories to even count!
 Who would have thought that the little boy with glasses that I had a crush on in the 2nd grade, would be my husband one day?!?
 Hanging out in the library


Ryan & Rhett... wearing their belly uniforms!
Fire Truck riding time! LOL!
 Reag with a couple of her friends before the game

Affie with the Homecoming Royalty. 





No comments: