Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at my brother Shane's house this year. Our ENTIRE family was there except for Adam (who is on a mission) and Cameron and Reagan (They were in Wyoming with their dad). We love to get together. We have so much fun! I really do have an AMAZING family!

 Corb LOVES it when his cousins come visit from Oregon!

 Shane the chef, making the BIGGEST BOWL of mashed potatoes I've EVER seen, while Sharon and I supervise...

 Shane is finishing his basement right now. It's going to be beautiful when it's all done. In the meantime the kids were having a blast riding scooters and having races.
 My cute parents. Love them!!!!!
 My sister in law, Alicen, is quite the decorator. The tables and her whole house looked darling!
 Declan absolutely loves Justin and Uncle Buddy. I'm a little jealous! He is seriously one of the cutest little guys ever!
 Uncle Buddy.... doing what Uncle Buddy does....
 Uncle Matt and Corbin having a little post dinner wrestling match.
 ??? Yep... apparently she was being a kitten with Aunt Jody's cat ears. She asked me to take her picture with this lovely pose. :) She cracks me up!
 A little Black Friday shopping with the reindeer right in the middle of the mall?
 Grandma Sandy playing Go Fish with some of the grand kids.
 Corb, Gray, Cal, and Hudson giving a big group hug before the Stewart family headed home for Oregon.

No comments: