Wednesday, June 24, 2015

 We had a great time at the Gunderson Reunion! It was at Camp Zarahemla in Morgan, Utah. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect! Most of these pictures are of Afton because I happened to have my phone with me at those moments. Justin has a bunch of pictures of the other kids on his phone that I need to blog.
 Afton and her new "BESTIES"!!! Seriously, she spent every waking moment with these cute little cousins!
 Wading in the stream...

 Posing in the stream.... These girls are a hoot!
 Afton attempting to "ice block". It didn't work out too well for her. :(
There are a bunch of pictures of the other kids Ice Blocking on Justin's phone.
 Afton chasing the ice block down the hill... dang thing got away from her!
 My cute 96 year old Grandpa Grant enjoying everything.
 The "Girl Club" lunch.
 Shaylen, Jensyn, Reagan, and Issac had lots of fun dancing and tumbling.
On day two, we went to East Resivor where my aunt Vicky rented a couple of blow up water toys. The kids had SO much fun!
 I believe there were only supposed to be 8 people at a time on the water trampoline.... I think there are a few more than 8 Gundi's on it! Always breaking the rules..... :)
 Lunch time
Ride home.... we were ALL EXHAUSTED!!!!!

No comments: