Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 4th, 2015
I love the 4th! It's my favorite Holiday!!! We always start the day watching the Tooele parade with a yummy breakfast at my grandparents house.



 Cousins are the best!






 My favorite car and matching boat of the parade. So dang cute!
 Carson loves uncle Justin.



 Reag rode on the "Grantsville Dance" float and performed at the park.

 Slip n Slide at the Hislops!


 Uncle Matt dunking Reag in the kiddie pool...
 ...Reag giving him a little sopping wet payback hug.
 I went shopping with my mom on my birthday and came home to this: My girls cleaned the house, decorated my door, blew up a bunch of balloons, and made my FAVORITE cupcakes!!! I loved it! So cute and thoughtful!!! Thanks Reagan and Afton! I love you!!!
 YUM!!!
 My parents took us to dinner for my b-day and for all of Justin's help on their new house addition.
 I flipping love this girl!!!
Better picture of the decorated door Reagan and Afton did for me. :)

No comments: