Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Corb's 1st Grade Program and Grandma Marjie's Funeral

 Here's Corbin after performing in his 1st grade program. He was an announcer and a Jazz basketball player. He did awesome!
 Corb with his darling teacher, Mrs. Newkirk. Love her!!!
My sweet, sweet grandma Marjie passed away on April 16th at the age of 91. She was an amazing person! Probably the most Christ like person I know... along with my own mother.  She leaves behind my cute grandpa who is 95 years old, 8 children, 47 grandchildren, 127 great-grandchildren, and 1 great, great-grandchild. She has quite the posterity! I will miss doing her hair every Friday. I've been doing it every year for the last 7 years. 
 Getting ready to go to the funeral...


This is a pict of my family after the funeral at the luncheon... We look like a ward party don't we? :) There are definitely a lot of us - and I love it! It was nice to catch up with so many family members that we don't get to see very often. 

No comments: