Monday, April 14, 2014

Reagans Birthday, Cam's Soccer, and the Farm

This beautiful girl turned 11! I can't believe how hast time flies! She is spunky, smart, sassy, fun, funny, caring, sensitive, talented, and SO many more amazing things. I love you Reag! Happy 11th Birthday!!!

This girl LOVES her CHOCOLATE! Hmmm, I wonder where she got that from? :)
 She requested Razzleberry Pie instead of cake this year.
 Such a pretty girl!
 Grandpa Grant and Reagan share the same birthday. Grandpa turned 95!
 Cam playing his first game of the season. He even scored a goal! Go Cam!

 I went with Afton on her pre-school field trip to the Titmus farm! She was a little scared but loved every second of it!
 Petting the brand new orphan lambs.

 In with the bunnies!
 She kept saying "Oh mom! They're just SO adorable!!!" and "Oh mom! They're SO darling!" They were pretty stinkin cute!

 Afton had pre-school pictures last week. I thought I would get a few shots of my own before she left. She is such a little ham! I love it!





 Reagan doing her new trick that she learned for dance. Ouch! Hurts my back even looking at her do this. Impressive!

No comments: