Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dates with Aunt Jody

Aunt Jody took all my kids on a date to the Aquarium. It was so sweet of her to take them, get them ice cream, lunch, and each a souvenir. They had a fantastic time! Thanks aunt Jody. We love you!















 Reagan talked about the ice cream all night!




 Aunt Jody also tries to take each of the kids on a 1x1 date. A couple of days after the aquarium she took Corbin to Discovery Gateway. He had a ball and loved having all of aunt Jody's undivided attention!!!





 I noticed a the age of 7 he looks a "little big" for many of the "real life" items at Discovery Gateway. I guess he is really more the size of a 10-12 year old.








 Case in point... a little big for the little grocery store. :) Ha!





 His facial expressions crack me up!


 I think his head was just a little sweaty after playing SO hard!


Thanks aunt Jod!

No comments: