Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Here are a few things we've been up to the last little bit.
 Corb and Afton went to This is The Place Heritage Park with my parents. They had a great time and got to go to Denny's for dinner after.
 We made a quick Lagoon trip... in the rain. It actually only rained while we were eating lunch. It was our best day at Lagoon yet. There was hardly anyone there! We got right onto every ride we wanted to.

 Corbin's first time on The Rocket! He LOVED it!!!

 I love these little turkeys!
 Waiting for Corb on the Bumper Cars.

 Last year a few of us tried to hike to Deseret Peak... well, we got a little lost and ended up at South Willow Lake. We thought we would try again this year to make it to the Peak. We did it! It was a gorgeous hike and we had perfect weather! So much fun! I love these friends of ours!!!
 Liz & Travis Anderson and me & Justin
 Me, Liz, & Jenny



 At the top of Deseret Peak. It was a little hazie, but such an AMAZING view!

 Thought I would take a pic of the sign pointing to Deseret Peak that all 6 of us missed last year.

 Derby time
 Jaxon drove out from Mona to watch Uncle Pat
 Sometimes I just have to take pictures of how this funny girl sleeps... Cracks me up! (the lovely sleep mask was given to her by Aunt Rachel)
 Swim lessons
My sister Sharon and her baby Declan were visiting for Carson's baby blessing this last weekend. On Friday we decided to go to Lagoon at the very last second. She hadn't been in 11 years. It was a super crowded day but we all still had a lot of fun. The kids love to ride with their cousins.

 Ashton and Corbin

 Cam, Ash, and Kin decided to pay the big bucks and ride the SkyCoaster! They absolutely LOVED it! Cam said he will pay the extra moo-la to ride it every time he goes to Lagoon from now on. Holy SCARY! I don't know if I would dare do it?

The whole gang 

No comments: