Monday, January 12, 2015

Jr. Jazz has begun! Corbin is loving every second of it!




 Afton decided to spend the rest of her Christmas money on a Lego Friends Hair Salon Set (I'm so proud!) Who better to help her put it together than Uncle Chris! She has been playing with it for the last 3 days NON-STOP!



 Cameron has started indoor soccer. It's a whole different game than outside. Much faster paced and a little hockey-ish as they slam each other into the side walls! He's doing awesome and really enjoying it!




 I really wish the picture of my grandmother below was in color. I need to ask my dad how old she was in this picture? I've been told by relatives that we look similar? It's rare that I actually get my hair and full makeup on... she was ALWAYS all dolled up with RED lipstick! I remember her being in her 80's and still wearing that lipstick! :) We miss her!

No comments: