Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July!!!

The 4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday! I LOVE everything about it! We are SO lucky to live in this free country!
 Corb wanted blue and white hair for the occasion.
Here we are at the rodeo - Yee-Hah!
 Cam, Ty, & Corb
 Uncle Buddy with the girlie girls!

 She refused to wear her 4th of July dress... she insisted on the "Firework" shirt.
 Annual 4th breakfast and Tooele parade at my G&G Allred's house. Such a fun tradition.


 Reag and Ty taking selfies on my phone. Goofballs!
 She left me a "surprise" on the lock screen of my phone. This pic was my surprise!
 Me and my not so little bro! Love ya Buddy!
 Grantsville parade


 My mom decided to carry on the tradition that my Grandma Marjie did with us when we were young. 4th of July foot races and prizes. The kids had a blast!



 Justin racing the kids running backwards.
 Some of their prizes where these water squirters. Most of them broke within about 30 minutes... but man was it a fun 30 minutes! :)


 Grandma Sandy with 8 of her 25 grandchildren.
 Grandpa Steve has a lovely wound on his face from gardening. Tough stuff!
Afton felt left out of the selfie taking on my phone, this is her making up for it. 

No comments: