Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Black Rock & Saltair

I've climbed Black Rock a few times in my life but have never taken my kids over to the Saltair area. I figured it was time. Cam, Reag, and I climbed to the top - I was too nervous to let Corb and Aft climb it, so they stayed below and explored with Grandma Sandy.  I'm super glad we did it, we had a great time. 





 Cam is so great to help his little sister all the time. Afton has really missed him being gone most of June.


 Can't really tell in this pic, but Reag is actually doing her trick on top of  Black Rock.
 This pic is also on the top.


 These two pics are of the old Saltair. So.Dang.Cool!!! I don't remember it like these pics, but I do remember going down the water slide, doing bumper cars, and seeing the huge salt water taffy machines in the middle of the dance floor when I was younger. I also remember visiting my cousin who worked in one of the shops on the top level. It's kind of sad because now there isn't much over there.

 Corb and Aft chasing seagulls... and brine flies.... yuck!


 Dad trying to snuggle and kiss Afton...
 ... her pushing him away... We laughed and laughed at these pics! Justin told me I could post them. :)

All they really need is a sprinkler to be happy!

No comments: