Monday, July 21, 2014

Logan day 3 - part 1 :)

I took SO many pics that I'm dividing this day into 2 sections.
 My beautiful view on my morning jog.

 We went to some caves that have the coldest freaking water (just ask Matt, Cam, and Reag) coming out of the ground and then forming a river/stream. (? don't ask - I don't know how it all works - It just does)


 Giving aunt Rach loves
 Selfies with Chris - I'm his favorite sis-in-law. He told me.... Yes, he was excited about this pic.
 Of course we have to have one of these pics... Afton on uncle Matt's shoulders. She loves it up there!
 Rachel and half of Brian... it's his good side. :)
 Cam and Chris exploring another cave
 Inside the cave. Reagan was in the cave too... for about .2 seconds, until she decided there were possibly spiders in there!
 Jus and Matt

 It was hard to choose which family pic to blog... Brian only gave me about 75 of the same pose to choose from :)
Cam and Matt hiking 

No comments: