Monday, July 21, 2014

Logan day 3 part-2

We went to Bear Lake and played in the water and sand for a few hours (after we got raspberry shakes of course)
 Chris and Deanna working on their tans. :)


I love this pic of Grandpa John. It's a rare sight to see him sit and relax for a few minutes. 

 This pic is right AFTER he rinsed off all of the mud on his face.
 Showing me her muddy hands



 We all had a great time getting "stuck" in this mud hole.

Making sand castles




 After Bear Lake we went on a tour of Minnetonka Cave. It's a  fascinating 9-room cave of stalactites, stalagmites and banded travertine that was originally found by grouse hunters. (I took that last sentence straight from the internet... I'm not that smart - I will take credit for the pics. LOL! Those are mine!)  The tour took about 90 minutes and was freezing!The cave stays at 40 degrees year round.  It was really neat to go through.  Thanks Grandpa John!
I didn't take any pics of our last day. We just went and got more Hawaiin shaved ice! :)

No comments: