Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 6: Skagway
 White Pass Railway. It was beautiful!!!


 Where's Waldo? I mean Shannon.... I didn't realize until looking at pictures that I look kind of hilarious! :)



 Hi Shonnie & Pat

 I love the look on the faces of the man and woman in the back right corner that are not part of our group. They are trying so hard to just look out the window and blend in.






 Here are some treats from our other favorite dessert place. I can't even count how many desserts we ate on a daily basis.? Nor, do I want to think about the calories we consumed. Awe... It was fun though!


 2nd formal night
 Our two favorite dancer from Ukraine.
 Our favorite "Activity Director" He really was a hoot! We did line dancing with him, 80's & 90's night... Every time he saw us on the ship he called us "Utah and Oregon". He took a "Selfie" with my phone before taking our picture with the dancers.

 Sharon photo bombing....
 me paying her back....

No comments: