Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 2: At Sea
So we started our 2nd day on the ship at sea by taking a tour of the kitchen... HA! We were going down the escalator and we could hear something loud that didn't sound quite right... Yep, we were having a little bit of a Titanic experience!!! Seriously water was flooding down 6 floors and I just happened to hurry and snap a couple of pictures. I'm still kicking myself for not taking a video of this. It was pretty funny (and a little scary). the crew members didn't quite know what to do - this had never happened before. I asked one of the crew members if we needed to be worried? And he very calmly looked and me and said "no, everything is fine", and then ran away as quickly as he could! LOL!!! Anyway, a pipe broke, flooded a bunch of stuff, ruined lots of computers, panicked some passengers and crew members, BUT... not to worry! Everything was cleaned up and repaired in time for dinner! Heaven  for bid we miss a meal!


 We did get to finish the kitchen tour. The people that carve this fruit are pretty impressive.
 Stirring a little ice cream. I love that the wire whisk is almost as tall as he is.
 1st Formal night

 They had fantastic entertainment on the ship! We would go watch the shows every evening before dinner.
 The whole clan


I wish I would have gotten a picture of each couple....

No comments: