Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 1: Alaskan Cruise 
My parents took all of my siblings and our spouses on an ALASKAN CRUISE a few weeks ago. We had SO. FLIPPING. MUCH. FUN!!!!!! I really do have the BEST family EVER!! Thanks mom and dad SO much for this amazingly beautiful experience! We will never forget the memories we made. Just to warn anyone that may look at my blog... there are going to be A LOT of pictures!
 All ready to go waiting at the SLC airport...
 Hi Ben!
 Me and my lil sis Sharon
 Here is the cool "SPA"  pool on the ship. It really was awesome!
 Pier in Vancouver BC.

 Had to through a picture of our FAVORITE little ICE CREAM shop on the ship. We stopped here and got delicious ice cream and yummy cookies every day... - ok, so maybe we stopped here several times a day.... whatever! Don't judge.... we were on a dang cruise ship and were totally taking advantage of the yummy treats at pretty much every corner.
 Buddy and I meditating a little between stair cases....


 Leaving Vancouver
 The girls- Alicen, Shonnie, Shannon, Sandy, Amber, & Sharon
 Vancouver was beautiful. It kind of looked like we may crash into this bridge. There were several people on the bridge as we passed under it. I think if I would have been standing on Spencer's shoulders I could have given them a "high-five". We were that close!

 The guys - Pat, Ben, Shane, Spencer, Steve, & Justin
 I took random pictures of food - and yes, I will post most of them.
This completes day 1 on the Celebrity Millennium 

No comments: