Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 7: Hubbard Glacier
 Chunks of ice in the water as we are getting closer to Hubbard Glacier. We were up at about 6:00 AM to get ready to see the glacier. It was super cold and super pretty!




 I've got my night before makeup smeared all over my face and my where's waldo hat, but hey, it was 6:00 AM and the scenery is beautiful!

 My "healthy dessert" that I though was strawberries, chocolate, and whip cream.... turns out it was strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and cream cheese. Sharon played a great little joke on me for this one!
 I think my parents had finally hit their limit! They were both so tired! Heck we all were! Going going all day long for 7 days straight at this point!
 Our fantastic cruise director! He was great! We loved him!

 More dessert!....
 Why not?...
 Yum!....
 All of us!
 My family. I love these people!

 Oh, the water... so peaceful!

We all ate Creme brulee EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! Our poor waiter - he really worked hard for us. My family eats... A LOT!!! We each ordered about 7 different things a night!
Our last dinner on the ship with our fantastic waiters!

No comments: